💨 Get to this page quickly by typing https://fearunmasked.com/vaccine
Last updated April 5, 2022
List of the Dangers
⏲ COVID-19 shots were rushed and not properly tested
Vaccines are developed and tested using four phases of clinical trials. The mRNA “vaccines” started Phase 1 trials in mid-March 2020, Phase 2 started in May 2020 and Phase 3 started in July/August 2020 (Moderna, Pfizer) and ended on November 20, 2020 (Pfizer). The first Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) was approved by the FDA on December 11, 2020. The minimum clinical trials time frame of 3 – 6 years turned into only 9 months. It’s not wonder the program was dubbed Operation Warp Speed for good reason.
Phases of Clinical Trials
- Phase 0: Optional clinical trial performed on a very small population, normally less than 15 people
- Phase 1 [1 week – several months]: Involves a larger population of 20-80 young, healthy adults, spending more time, running up to several months
- Phase 2 [Up to 2 years]: Studies treatments that have been found to be safe in phase 1 but now need a larger group of subjects to monitor for any adverse effects.
The population is normally several hundred and have the characteristics of group for which the vaccine is being investigated (such as age, gender). The dosage of treatment is the same as the one given at phase 1. The population in this trial is still not enough for demonstrating the overall safety of the medication, and there is a control group (who gets a placebo).
- Phase 3 [1 to 4 years]: Studies are conducted on larger populations (several thousand), in different regions/countries and are often the step right before a new treatment is approved. This phase can last as long as several years. Due to the larger number of participants and longer duration, rare and long-term side effects are more likely to show up in this phase. If the investigators can show that the medication is safe and effective, the FDA can approve it for use.
- Phase 4 [Over 1 year]: These studies take place after country approval and there is a need for further testing in a wide population over a longer timeframe. More information is gained about the medication’s long-term safety and effectiveness. tets
Pfizer Vaccine Now Fully FDA Approved
The FDA gave full approval to the Pfizer vaccine on August 23, 2021, even though it was introduced less than 9 months ago. This vaccine is still in clinical trials when this post was published with an Estimated Primary Completion Date of April 1, 2022 and Estimated Study Completion Date of July 30, 2023. The Moderna vaccine is still in clinical trials until October 27, 2022.
Importantly, in the United States under the PREP Act, vaccine companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines. There is a little-known government program that provides benefits to people who can prove they suffered serious injury from a vaccine, but that program rarely pays, covering just 29 claims over the last decade.
The first “vaccine” was fully approved in last than 9 months. Looking at the timeframe for the phases listed above, the earliest that a drug should be approved when tested properly would put it in Phase 2. In their announcement the FDA wrote, “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated.” The day before the first vaccine was fully approved by the FDA, the US Surgeon General said, “I think this announcement from the FDA would likely encourage them and make them feel more comfortable in putting some requirements in place.” Is the real reason for the quick full approval so that more people would get vaccinated more quickly?
⚰️ The U.S. death rate from the COVID-19 vaccines is higher than from all other vaccines in the last 31 years combined
As of April 13, 2021, there were 12, 791 deaths and 4,461 cases of Bell’s Palsy (and 475 cases of Guillain-Barré Syndrome) from the COVID shots out of 189.9 million vaccinations (57% of the population). To put this in perspective, the 1976 swine flu vaccine campaign was halted after 25 deaths and roughly 450 cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome out of 40 million doses (25% of the population) administered.
The “official” data (from US VAERS database) lists 21,382 deaths as of December 31, 2021, but the real estimate through the end of 2021 is probably closer to 150,000 deaths per a study from Columbia University.
🧒 The COVID Death Rate Is Low, Especially for Young People
The chances of death from COVID-19 are relatively low, especially for the younger population. In fact, for those under 18 years of age, there is a 99.9993% survival rate (513 deaths in 73,100,000 children as of October 13, 2021. Even then, keep in mind that some of those cases involved presumed COVID-19 diagnoses.
🏥 Major health issues are associated with the vaccine
A partial list of reported side effects from these vaccines include:
- Migraine headache
- Anaphylaxis/severe allergic reaction
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- Bell’s Palsy
- Heart Attack
- COVID-19 (that’s right, the vaccinated are more likely to get Coronavirus)
You can see the list of 1,296 adverse events from Pfizer’s CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021 report. Since it has been well over a year since the report was generated, who knows how many more medical issues they have discovered?
In addition and importantly, the mRNA vaccines produced by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna contain Polyethylene glycol (PEG) which can trigger anaphylaxis, a potentially life-threatening reaction that can cause rashes, rapidly decreasing blood pressure, shortness of breath, and a fast heartbeat. Some allergists and immunologists believe some people previously exposed to PEG may have high levels of antibodies against it, putting them at risk of an anaphylactic reaction to the vaccine.
The other vaccine used in the United States (and AstraZeneca, used internationally) contains Polysorbate 80, which is also known to cause anaphylaxis. PEG and polysorbate are closely related to one other.
Watch a summary of why people distrust the vaccines
🧠 Multiple, respected health authorities have warned against the safety and efficacy of coronavirus vaccines
- Dr. Peter Hotez – Dean for the National School of Tropical Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine
- UK scientist Hilda Bastian – PhD in health science
- Former Vice President of the vaccine manufacturer Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon
- Dr. Simone Gold, MD, JD
- Founder of America’s Frontline Doctors
- Board certified emergency physician, graduate of Chicago Medical School
- Attorney, graduate of Stanford University Law School
- Worked for the Surgeon General and the Chairman of the Labor & Human Resources Committee
- Dr. Robert Malone – Inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology used in the US COVID-19 vaccines
- Dr. Jane Orient, Executive Director, Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) and 60% of their 700 doctors are unvaccinated
- Dr. Steven Hotze, founder of Hotze Health & Wellness Center and graduate of University of Texas Medical School
- Geert Vanden Bossche, noted virologist and vaccine expert
🌐 There is an agenda to get everyone vaccinated when alternatives exist
There are drugs such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and even over-the-counter compounds such as diphenhydramine (Bendadryl) & lactoferrin (found in milk) which are effective preventive and curative treatments against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. While the government and liberal media have demonized these medications, the data clearly shows that these inexpensive treatments are safe when administered under appropriate conditions. There are several theories about why proven drugs are not being promoted, and are in fact disparaged, when multiple studies have shown their efficacies. Most of the theories involve the desire to force vaccination of the population, which will be more difficult when better alternatives are readily available.
There are four conditions under which the FDA will certify a medical product for emergency use authorization (EUA), the same status given to the vaccines currently approved for treating COVID-19:
- Serious or Life-Threatening Disease or Condition
- Evidence of Effectiveness
- Risk-Benefit Analysis
- No Alternatives
Note that the last requirement is that there can be no other options. This is the basis for the theory as to why what would otherwise be obvious choices for treatment are discarded as ineffective and unsafe.
Almost every search you do in relation to COVID vaccines and treatments will promote them as safe, no matter the context of the search:
📅 Long term effects from the vaccine are unknown
Experts believe that long-term effects from this gene therapy may include prion diseases such as Alzheimer’s, kidney diseases, cancers and microvascular injuries to the brain, liver and heart.
An extensive study conducted by Committee to Review Adverse Effects of Vaccines; Institute of Medicine; Stratton K, Ford A, Rusch E, et al published Adverse Effects of Vaccines: Evidence and Causality (PDF), which listed many diseases that were observed from the MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella), Varicella, Influenza, Hepatitis A, HPV, Meningococcal and DT–, TT–, and aP–containing vaccines:
Known Diseases Associated with Vaccination
Encephalitis, Febrile Seizures, Anaphylaxis, Deltoid Bursitis, Syncope (loss of consciousness), Arthralgia, Oculorespiratory Syndrome, Autism, Type 1 Diabetes, Encephalopathy, Cerebellar Ataxia, Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis, Transverse Myelitis, Optic Neuritis, Neuromyelitis Optica, Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, Chronic Inflammatory Disseminated Polyneuropathy, Opsoclonus Myoclonus Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Brachial Neuritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Small Fiber Neuropathy, Chronic Urticaria, Serum Sickness, Asthma, Erythema Nodosum, Systemic Lupus Erythematous, Vasculitis, Polyarteritis Nodosa, Psoriatic/Reactive/Rheumatoid Arthritis, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Arthropathy, Hepatitis, Myocarditis, Pancreatitis, Thromboembolic Events, Stroke, Hypercoagulable States, Myocardial Infarction, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Headaches, Fibromyalgia, Hearing Loss, Thrombocytopenia, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
In 1999, J. Bart Classen, an American immunologist, and David Classen, an infectious disease physician and professor of epidemiology at the University of Utah School of Medicine, published the paper, Public should be told that vaccines may have long term adverse effects (PDF). Key points from the summary include:
- “A conference was held in Bethesda, Maryland, in May 1998 to discuss our data. At the conference we stated that the data on the vaccine support our published findings that immunisation starting after the age of 2 months is associated with an increased risk of diabetes. Our analysis is further supported by a similar rise in diabetes after immunisation with H influenzae type b vaccine in the United States and United Kingdom. Furthermore, the increased risk of diabetes in the vaccinated group exceeds the expected decreased risk of complications of H influenzae meningitis.”
- “When looking at diabetes—only one potential chronic adverse event—we found that the rise in the prevalence of diabetes may more than offset the expected decline in long term complications of H influenzae meningitis. Thus diabetes induced by vaccine should not be considered a rare potential adverse event. The incidence of many other chronic immunological diseases, including asthma, allergies, and immune mediated cancers, has risen rapidly and may also be linked to immunisation.”
“We believe that the public should be fully informed that vaccines, though effective in preventing infections, may have long term adverse effects. An educated public will probably increasingly demand proper safety studies before widespread immunisation. We believe that the outcome of this decision will be the development of safer vaccine technology.” (Excerpt from Public should be told that vaccines may have long term adverse effects)
Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE)
Experts have warned that the vaccines can actually make people sicker when they do get COVID-19 due to antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). Even the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has stated in their March 2021 report, Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease, that “COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralizing antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.
Update December 2021: Studies out of Denmark, Germany and the UK show that vaccinated people are 8X more likely to develop Omicron than unvaccinated people.
💩 Quite simply, the vaccines don’t work
With at least a 75% of the new infections in vaccinated people (as of July 2020, with numbers going up) people are beginning to see that the vaccine does not protect against infection. Breakthrough infections are now commonplace. Even Dr. Anthony Fauci admits that the amount of virus in breakthrough delta cases is ‘almost identical’ to that in the unvaccinated.
“What we learned that’s new, John (Dickerson), in answer to your question, is that when you look at the level of virus in the nasopharynx of people who are vaccinated who get breakthrough infections, it’s really quite high and equivalent to the level of virus in the nasopharynx of unvaccinated people who get infected,” Fauci said.
Update December 2021: Pfizer booster’s ability to prevent symptomatic COVID wanes within weeks. Data shows 3rd shot 70% effective in preventing illness after 2 weeks but only 45% after 10 weeks.
Dr. Dan Stock testifies that the vaccine doesn’t prevent infection
🤰 Development of the vaccine used aborted fetal cell lines
Many Christians sincerely believe that all human beings are image bearers of God, and this concept affirms the unique value of all human life. In early development of mRNA vaccine technology the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines used fetal cells for “proof of concept” (demonstrating how a cell could take up mRNA and produce the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein) or to characterize the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. The non-replicating viral vector vaccine produced by Johnson & Johnson required the use of fetal cell cultures in order to produce and manufacture the vaccine.
Proof of usage of fetal cell lines is listed at:
💪 Natural immunity protects against COVID-19
There have been many studies that showing that people who were previously infected with the Coronavirus have a strong natural immunity against reinfection:
- In a Cleveland Clinic study of 52,238 employees, 2,579 were previously infected, and none of those employees were reinfected. Fourteen vaccinated employees developed COVID-19.
- An August 2021 study out of Israel showed that natural immunity from infection was thirteen times stronger than vaccine in protecting against the delta variant
- Emory University studied COVID-19 survivors and found that they possess wide-ranging resistance to the virus
- Washington University published in the journal Nature that that even mild cases of COVID-19 leave those infected with lasting antibody protection
- If that’s not enough, how about over 150 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted
- Dr. Anthony Fauci himself said in 2004 that “… the best vaccination is to get infected yourself… the most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself.” He followed up in September 2019 saying that we need to discuss the durability of immunity when Dr. Sanjay Gupta mentioned a study out of Israel showing immunity from natural infection is stronger than the shot.
Dr. Fauci says natural infection is best vaccination
Why take a chance on making things worse when it’s not necessary?